Thursday 6 August 2015

Writers in Action

Dear Blog, 

I have enrolled into this writers in action class that takes place in Bendigo as my last subject for uni. In this class I go around the Bendigo writers fest and pretty much get lost in a world of writing. I felt pretty lost today, and overwhelmed.  I made a friend though, which was nice and in general country people are nice so thats good.  Anyway....technically I arrived late last night, Aki dropped and after a nice Indian meal at a fancy restaurant it was good bye fiance and hello Bendigo. 

The morning was hectic and I ended up in the wrong Latrobe. I ended up running waaaaaay late and took a taxi to class. I made it on time and was already daunted by the next few days. 

The course seems interesting, but there are so many writers and authors I know nothing about, I'm scared of falling behind because I haven't heard of all these people before. However it also means I'm less starstruck and more just intrigued. 

I went to the author dinner at night but more about that next entry because honestly, i'm so tired from the whole day. Learning is hurting my brain. It's like growing pains, it sucks at the time but in the end its got a pretty nice result, my mind is having growing pains. 

Anyway, goodnight. 

Rasphal 

No comments:

Post a Comment