Friday 4 September 2015

Dear Blog,

It was like the most enticing game show ever, though pointless as I knew that winner didn't matter and it was more about how we got to know the writers but I had to give points to my lecture Sue Gillett and her partner in crime Sarah Mayor Cox for this idea, it was not what I had expected.  There they were six writers all lined up on a couch, some of them so famous that I felt star struck just looking at them, even though I was situated at the back of the Ulumburra theatre. Some of them I hardly knew but they intrigued me just the same. There they were, my eyes were glowing, fixed upon the sight in front of me, there they were talking about Adam Wallace's bum! OK, so this wasn't the entire interview game show thing but it did show the casualness of the conversation. It was a fantastic opening. I was pleasantly surprised. But the intro was obviously just the beginning, is that too much of a captain obvious statement?  the real moments of awe happened a bit later during the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment